Four Worlds Europe aims to build out its network of Elders as our advisors, where we seek to focus on working with European Wisdom keepers.
These are our Goals for Unprecedented, Unified Action
- To support the emergence of the “Seventh Generation”, as long prophesied, by fostering youth participation, leadership, wisdom and contributions in all decision making processes impacting life on Mother Earth
- To support the participation and leadership of Indigenous Women in all decision making processes impacting life on Mother Earth
- To protect the Sacred, Water, Air, Fire and Earth, and all Nations including Plant Nation, Animal Nation, Stone Nation all in the natural ecosystem from the perspective of The North Sea Bioregional Marine Sanctuary
- Poverty alleviation initiatives in Indigenous Communities and beyond for balancing the extremes of wealth and poverty, including the equality of economic and social opportunities for women and men
- To protect and restore Sacred Sites for ceremonial use, including the repatriation of cultural and ceremonial effects to Indigenous Peoples of origin. To support unified actions that educate and insure that Indigenous arts and cultural expressions of the Sacred are portrayed in the media in a respectful manner
- To unify networks of Indigenous Peoples and Allies to further galvanize and solidify the actualization of the Reunion of the Condor and the Eagle across the Americas and Beyond. This includes the expansion of International Indigenous Treaties like the International Treaty to Protect the Sacred from Tar Sands Projects and the International Treaty to Protect the Sacredness of the Salish Sea. In concert, this calls for the implementation of International Trade Agreements between Indigenous Peoples and Nations and direct Trade Agreements with other Nation States
- To halt the destruction of the lands, waters, life and cultures of Mother Earth by extraction industries are destroying the lands and waters of Mother Earth and Replacing them with alternative energies, including solar, wind, tide, and geothermal, , as well as, other green technologies on both the macro and community levels
- To protect and restore the use of Indigenous plants, medicines and sciences, including the further establishment of Indigenous healing and educational centers for these purposes
- To support unified, global efforts to have the Papal Bulls of 1455-1493, and resulting Doctrine of Discovery formally denounced by Pope Francis. This includes, the issuance of a formal apology to all Indigenous Peoples and other members of the Human Family, who were unjustly colonized, with the full understanding that this global colonization process and resulting, related political and legal systems have created immeasurable suffering and damage and continuing intergenerational poverty, injustice, violence and disunit.